How to Apply
Applicants are required (except for Pre-Junior Music Workshop) to prepare a short excerpt under 2 minutes from a song for audition purpose. Please bring along 2 copies of the music scores. A piano accompanist will be provided.
Classes will be conducted in English, supplemented with Cantonese. Students will learn different European languages of original lyrics.
Please submit the application form together with the following items and send to:
Opera Hong Kong
Room 1907, Pacific Plaza,
410 Des Voeux Road West,
• 1 recent passport photograph
• A cheque of HK$120 non-refundable application fee made payable to “OPERA HONG KONG LIMITED”.
– Please mark “Class Application” on envelope.
– Application fee paid cannot be refunded or transferred under all circumstances.
– Opera Hong Kong Children Chorus reserves the right of admission and disqualification of members with unsatisfactory performance, attendance and discipline.
Remarks: The personal data you provide will be used solely by Opera Hong Kong Children Chorus and will not be disclosed to any third party. For enquiries concerning the personal data collected including the request for access and correction, please contact Opera Hong Kong office at 2234 0303 for assistance.
Tel: 2234 0303
WhatsApp: 9660 7855 (Message Only)
1907 Pacific Plaza
410 Des Voeux Road West
Tel: (852) 2234 0303
Whatsapp: (852) 9660 7855
OPERA HONG KONG
Copyright © 2022 Opera Hong Kong Limited. All Rights Reserved.